Your initial appointment will consist of an exam and consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your picture ID and insurance cards: these will be required at each visit
- Your surgical referral slip and any X-rays if applicable
- A list of medications and dosages you are presently taking
- Past medical history (you can click here to download pre-registration forms)
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms (click here to download forms), including insurance referral slips if needed. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
A pre-operative consultation and physical examination is mandatory for patients undergoing IV anesthesia for surgery. Please have nothing to eat or drink 6 hours prior to your surgery. You will also need an adult to drive you home. Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) and if you are currently taking any medication, prescription or OTC (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).
If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays, please request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them with you to our office. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.